Monday, May 19, 2014

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of my dinner before eating it. Still getting used to blogging and posting everything I eat. Besides that mishap it was a great meal I had chicken breast with mushrooms onions and green peppers all sautéed together with about 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and seasoned with garlic parsley and Italian seasoning. Served over 1 serving of uncle bens brown rice. Everything tasted great. After one full day of trying to eat healthier and actually eating it went great. Before all I would have in one day would be a salad or sand which for lunch I would skip breakfast all together which is not good but I'm the type of person that can't eat as soon as I get up. So today it took so much effort to push myself to eat breakfast but instead of eating it at home as soon as I got up all I did was cook it put it in a container and took it to work once I got to work I ate this way it didn't feel like it was too early for breakfast. And on my usual days I would occasionally have dinner depending if I had snacked on chips and candy throughout the day. I hope the week continues smoothly like today! I would love to hear about some of the things you ate or did today to better your fitness and health. Feel free to comment on any if my post and even suggestions as to what you want to see next. I know posting about food all the time can get boring and I'd love to get feedback. Also, I didn't get to excercise today which has me totally bummed like I said I have quite a busy schedule with work and school and wife duties. But I will try to get better at time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment