Thursday, May 22, 2014

Weigh in update

Ok so at the beginning of this week I was at 122lbs which is not ideal and I feel embarrassed to even post but doing it to give you an idea of what I started at. It is now Thursday and in four days I have lost  about three pounds which could all be water weight that I'm loosing but I'd like to think it's fat. (Hopeful) I have been drinking lots of water and no juice or sodas or any sugary drinks. If anyone knows me you know I am huge on sugar drinks especially soda so for me to stay away it's pretty hard. I'm focused and determined to continue this way and hope to reach my goals. I have yet to work out because my schedule just doesn't permit. But my schedule will be lighter come July and august so I hope to start working out then. I will keep you posted on progress and will weigh in each week. I'm proud to say I haven't had a cheat meal yet and will try and refrain from doing so as much as possible if I do cheat I will definitely post about it because I have stay true to you and myself. We all have are weak moments and are all human one little mishap won't change everything I promise if it does so happen. Let me know what you have done to get fit I'd love to hear about your goals and or progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment